What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

RedmondG

Credits
I didn't plan on getting another Animal Crossing game but with the current lock-down situation, I thought 'oh, go on then' and I have to say I've spent far too much time on it :LOL:

I would love to see other people's towns if possible. I have all the fruits if you need them too!

So how you getting on in the game? Which have been your most favourite moments?

Yeah, I didn't intend to buy it right away, but I caved. XD I'm SO addicted to it. I really gotta cut down honestly. XD

Lol Animal crossing is that one game that people get to casually play every now and then. And before you know it, you realize you haven't played anything else in weeks

Lol Animal crossing is that one game that people get to casually play every now and then. And before you know it, you realize you haven't played anything else in weeks

That's exactly how I feel about this game :cool:

GOSH YES. Its been making me neglect other games. I was working on Final Fantasy VII: Remake. I REALLY gotta get back to it. One thing I curse about this game. XD

GOSH YES. Its been making me neglect other games. I was working on Final Fantasy VII: Remake. I REALLY gotta get back to it. One thing I curse about this game. XD
Lol I got Animal Crossing and I bought the Modern Warfare season pass the week before. I got no where in that season pass cause of this game

I don't own a Switch, but my girlfriend has one and she's addicted to AC :p I also have a few other friends who are pretty addicted to Animal Crossing :p

That's what i've been told. Not sure if i'll ever get a Switch though.

I feel like I'm one of the only ones in this thread who did intend to get it! Haha. I really enjoyed New Leaf, which was my first Animal Crossing game, so when New Horizons was announced, I was so excited. I preordered the special edition Switch to go with the game and then the game itself. I, unfortunately, don't have the opportunity to play it as much as I'd like, but I love it.

I really gotta take a break myself, or attempt to play less to give more love to other games. XD

My younger sister wanted a Switch just for this game but in the end, we didn't go for it. Mainly because it took so long to find a place that actually had a Nintendo Switch Lite in stock. By the time we found one, we weren't as interested in AC

Back