What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Bing Pages?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Credits
Epic Creator Code
SmokeyTest
Have you checked out Bing Pages yet? It's currently in beta but you can put in for your own page that'll help with your social presence through Bing. :)

We've got Revillution all set up already! you can check out our page for it below:

I don't even use bing, but do you think Bing Pages would be a good thing to have as a creator of various things?

My sites - at least rank for their name on Bing - LOL, not much need for a Bing Page. However, Google is another matter. Well, Google ++ communities have either closed or are on the way.

Oh, wait, there is Blogger, though.

Last edited:
I have never used Bing. But it does look quite cool especially the way that you have set it up. Not sure if I will take advantage of this though.

If you're an xbox gamer, and sign up for Microsoft rewards, you'll gain reward points just using the search engine, and if you browse with the new edge browser, you'll get points from that too. In the past few months I've racked up over 100K in reward points, which i'll be able to use to get games or even game pass ultimate memberships for free. :)

Back