What's new

Template errors

• Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Bland Restaurant Food

jyy

Credits
Sorry, but Bojangles simply doesn't cut in anymore. The chicken simply isn't spicy - and actually needs a side of spicy fries to taste like anything. Well, when it's cold it's a little better and maybe doesn't need spicy fries as much.

Anyhow, it's not the blame of the workers; the company simply doesn't have the spice in the chicken like it used to.

O.K., what other chains are bad these days? Note: Bojangles still has other items that are awesome, though, like the breakfast menu.

I think one of the worst examples I had was a special-edition Pizza Express pizza with potato slices on it. It sounded nice.... but, it wasn't >_< .

Oh, well. I don't have to have it again - and, it's not even sold any more :p .

I think one of the worst examples I had was a special-edition Pizza Express pizza with potato slices on it. It sounded nice.... but, it wasn't >_< .

Oh, well. I don't have to have it again - and, it's not even sold any more :p .
I've never enjoyed Pizza Express pizzas for some reason. It's sort of in the middle where it's not exactly the premium pizzas but its not exactly the fast-food style pizzas (Pizza Hut etc.)

Back