What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Can you remember the last album you purchased?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Credits
Epic Creator Code
SmokeyTest
Can you remember the last album/CD you purchased? What was it?

For me? I honestly can't remember, it's been years since I purchased any kind of music.

Pre-ordered the Final Fantasy VII: Remake soundtrack. XD

I still buy vinyls. But the last one I bought was While She Sleeps' - You Are We album.

Can you remember the last album/CD you purchased? What was it?

For me? I honestly can't remember, it's been years since I purchased any kind of music.
I think it was an Evanescence album (digital) before I streamed all my music. :)

Oh wow, it has been a long time since I bought an album as everything is online now and I have been using Spotify for years, but also more recently YouTube music. I think the last album that I bought may have been 'Night People' by You Me At Six which is an album that came out three years ago. I bought a special CD version designed as hardback book for a special meet and greet signing. I haven't really listened to it though so perhaps I should dig out the CD player soon and give it a go.

Probably like the Paramore album that I got like in the early 2000's. Boy, those were the days. Everything was so simple.

Uhh...*check music library* A couple songs from This is the One by Hikaru Utada.

I honestly can't remember. It might have been one of those compilation albums with pop songs and that would have been around 8-9 years ago. I haven't bought an album for a long time and don't think I ever will

*checks* The Little Mermaid Greatest Hits

Back