What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Charging your Phone

Alexander

Credits
How many times do you charge your phone and where you do so? Before you go out? When you arrive home? At work? Commuting? I fully charge my iPhone before I go to bed so that's it ready for the morning and top-up the capacity at work. On the way home, I use the USB stations on the seats of the bus. On a daily basis, I would estimate I plug my smart device in at least 3 times a day. Ideally, I understand that it's better for the battery life to wait until it's fully drained before charging to 100%.

What about you?

I charge my phone once eevry few days, the battery in my phone is still pretty new even though i've had the phone for over 2 years, the amount of charge cycles is low. This is because I only really use my phone for emergencies, I rarely text or make phone calls on my phone, I'll check certain things daily and then not bother touching it. It stays in standby mode most of the time so I get days out of a single charge. :) I have a charging station in my room where I plug it in and keep it there most of the time. :) I don't really get out too often, but when I do that's the only time my phone really gets even remotely used.

Usually I only have to once a day, usually at night since I use it for discord and youtube a lot.

Every couple days. Usually when I go to bed. Sometimes with a portable charger if I forget and its low and I'm out.

I have Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual phone. And it takes around 2 or so hours to recharge. And the thing is that the same phone can last for around 4 hours. Then just regular recharge needs to be there. Most of the time gaming drains my battery a lot. Also wathcing too much netflix can also drain the battery.

Thanks to my fast charger I can to like 90% from mid 30s in 45 min.
Always happy with a bit on one-up-manship; my new phone went from 12% to 92% in 36 minutes. Its the OPPO Find X2 pro and really lovely.

Usually around twice a day. Once in the morning after I wake up and one just before I go to bed.

That really is impressive. I can get my phone from 0 to around 80 in about 30 minutes which is not too bad.

Since I rarely leave the house now, my phone is pretty much always connected to its charger.

It's basically a glorified landline at this point :p .

Back