What's new

Daily Natter Thread!

Naiwen

Credits
Yo sup there man guys! How are you today? Today, just been catching up sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Credits
Epic Creator Code
SmokeyTest
I know all about having bad nights, i've had trouble sleeping for weeks, last night was the first night in awhile I actually got a decent night's sleep.

Naiwen

Credits
Howdy sup there all, man! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just been outside for a most refreshing and cool walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow tonight.

Ash

Credits
Evening everyone. Weather is a bit dull over here right now but it is almost Friday so I'm happy. Can't wait to relax on the weekend and get some nice sleep

Naiwen

Credits
Hey sup guys! Today, as it’s way too cold to go outside, just relaxing inside before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Credits
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.

Ash

Credits
Ooh, leftover pizza. I'm hungry for some pizza now even though I had some Papa John's a few days ago. A bit of a quiet weekend for me

Naiwen

Credits
Hello morning all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before tucking myself in bed.

Ash

Credits
How long does your leftover pizza last? Usually, for us, it's finished by the next morning. And even then, it's usually just like 3 or 4 slices leftover :(

Naiwen

Credits
How long does your leftover pizza last? Usually, for us, it's finished by the next morning. And even then, it's usually just like 3 or 4 slices leftover :(
2-3 meals at least for me personally.

Naiwen

Credits
Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy by phone and online. So far currently, I’m liking my new therapist. I’ve started doing some new therapeutic approaches with her that seems to work fairly better with me than my okay treatments with my previous T. Tonight, I’m way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before turning myself in.

Naiwen

Credits
Hi sup all! This morning, I’ve just had a most peaceful, relaxing and refreshing walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside on the road by my home today. It’s a chilly, overcast and crisp fall weather today, ideal for my mindfulness routine outside in the morning. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow tonight.

Ash

Credits
Evening everyone. My new Echo Dot (that I managed to bag for just 99p from Amazon) came today. Loving it so far. Made me forget it was Monday lol

Naiwen

Credits
Yo sup guys! Today just resting inside as there’s a torrential storm outside before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Credits
Howdy all! Sup there ma’am! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just gone outside for my usual most pleasant and quiet walk, meditation and yoga. It’s a glorious, sunny and gorgeous fall day today, 18C without any humidity. I feel relaxed after my mindfulness and self-care routine today. This afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Ash

Credits
Nervous for tomorrow as I have a driving theory test. Hopefully it will go well.

Naiwen

Credits
Hello sup all! This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. It’s a tad colder than yesterday but still a most enjoyable mindfulness routine outside. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Ash

Credits
Aced my driving theory test! I can now relax and enjoy the days ahead lol

Naiwen

Credits
Howdy sup there guys lan! How are you today? Today, just staying inside since it’s too cold to go outside before falling asleep tonight.

Ash

Credits
Evening everyone and Naiwen! Hope everyone is well this fine day! So happy that tomorrow is Friday!