What's new

Template errors

• Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Daily Natter Thread!

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just making a new style for my own board before lulling myself to sleep.

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today!? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I’ve had yet another bad night last night.

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, just playing some games on my phone inside the house because it’s way too cold and wet to go outside before hitting the pillow tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my Wii as it’s way too cold to go outside again before hitting the sack tonight.

Happy Weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.

Howdy sup there! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again today. As it’s quite warm outside today, feeling like 33C, a summer day, just enjoying my usual TV show indoors with the AC on before heading to bed tonight.

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session by phone and online. The afternoon, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before heading the sack tonight.

Yo sup there man guys! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Hi sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, because it’s indeed a really cold, gloomy a dark day without any sunshine at all outside and feeling like 13C, just staying inside with the heating on before dozing off tonight.

Hey sup guys! How are ya all doing today? Today, since it’s an overcast, chilly and wet day outside, feeling like 17C today, just enjoying my usual TV show on YouTube premium before turning myself in tonight.

Back