What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Favorite Italian Food?

Cameron

Credits
Hey,

If you're anything like me, you absolutely love Italian food. Most people like it anyways. What is your favorite Italian food? My favorite is cheese ravioli by far. There is a locally owned Italian restaurant in my hometown that has absolutely amazing cheese ravioli. Well really, anything they have at this restaurant is delicious. Even still, there are plenty of franchises that offer pretty good Italian food. Olive Garden is the first one that comes to my mind, but there's even a fast food type of place like Fazoli's, and it's not half bad either.

So, what's your favorite Italian food, and where do you go to get it?

This might sound strange, but one awesome Italian item is the bread-sticks from Fazolis. I mean, it's even better than spaghetti (from most chains). Now I'm not sure if it's better than pizza (from most restaurants) but it's definitely a competitor.

Anyway, Fazoils bread-sticks are so good, you could actually eat them and nothing else!

There's a few italian dishes I really like. I'm a big fan of any kind of pasta with seafood/a fish sauce. That's usually my go-to when I go to an italian restaurant, especially if they offer it in a fra diavlo sauce or with a lobster tail......Anything with lobster and i'm game. :D

• Haha
Reactions: jyy
There's a few italian dishes I really like. I'm a big fan of any kind of pasta with seafood/a fish sauce. That's usually my go-to when I go to an italian restaurant, especially if they offer it in a fra diavlo sauce or with a lobster tail......Anything with lobster and i'm game. :D

Never tried any seafood/Italian stuff. Definitely it's something to look into. Anyway, The Olive Garden has a way more complex menu than just spaghetti.

Well, you live in NYC - so that has to have the best Italian probably.

Back