What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

First job?

Thomasss

Verified
Credits
What was everyone’s first job?!

My first job was at the movie theatre. I slowly worked my way up to manager and then projections manager!

My first job was a cashier at my local super market, many years ago.

Software developer.

It's my first (and so far, only) job. I've been in it for six years now :) .

Still at my first job. McDonalds. Been there over 10 years. A bit after that range.

Technically, my first job was writing on flyers for my grandma's patient when I was a preteen. I got paid five bucks for the hour.

My first job is working as a steward at various sporting events and concerts. It is very enjoyable as you work with a range of people and see different events, whilst providing opportunities to travel domestically and see different places.

It is also good practice for social skills and dealing with members of the public.

I think my first job was working at the local YMCA at the front desk. I really did enjoy that job and was there for quite a long time. I ended up working a few different jobs while I was at the Y. I worked as an office assistant, got involved in basically running that youth group, I was a lifeguard, and did a little of the babysitting. So, I worked a lot of aspects of that job, but the front desk was my primary position.

Part time shoe retailer, fitting shoes for small kids.. yes, I am sure you can imagine how fun that was..

Software developer.

It's my first (and so far, only) job. I've been in it for six years now :) .
Straight into the deep end. That's a great first job and it's nice to hear that you've been with them for so long now.

My first job is the internship that I just started where I do part-time along with university. I'm an accessibility consultant.

Back