What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

iOS vs Android?

digital

Credits
This will certainly split opinions amongst members but lets just remain respectful of others. So iOS vs Android, which one and why?

I prefer iOS because I've had an android in the past and it was buggy, slow and crashed all the time and it was a bad enough experience for me to put me off them for life, I'm very much iOS all the way due to the stability and simplicity.

I can only talk about Android because I've never had the option of trying iOS. I tend not to have problems, though, and I like how easy it is to port in apps. iOS, from what I'm aware, is harder to do that with because of their protection.

As a current iPhone owner, I very dearly miss my Pixel 2. Best android phone I've ever had.

I've used both in the past and enjoy both. I currently have an iPhone 8, but before that I had a Samsung Galaxy S7 and before that I had an HTC One M8 which I absolutely loved. Prior to my HTC, I had an iPhone 5.......so i've used both eco-systems for quite some time. Would I return to Android? sure, if I found a phone i liked, similar to the HTC One M8 I used to have. :)

I would have to pick iOS between the two. Apple Pay is perhaps the most popular mobile-payment method world-wide, as there has been in an increase in a number of people paying contactless through smart phones. iOS devices have built-in virus protection and as a result, you risk less security breaches such as malware, adware, spyware, and dodgy applications.

iOS all the way for me! I love using my iPhone 6 plus.

Personally I prefer iOS. I find it faster and found Anddroid more of a pain. Plus it connects nicely to my other devices.

Back