What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Milestones

Alexander

Credits
Do you have a particular milestone(s) or goal(s) that your hoping to achieve for your YouTube channel. This could be for your subscriber count, viewer count, or likes on a specific upload. As a content creator myself, I have set the following and I'm hoping to accomplish the following:

100 subscribers
500 subscribers
1000 subscribers
100,000 subscribers
500,000 subscribers
1,000,000 subscribers

As of today, my channel's follower count is just over 2,000.

My personal youtube? I don't focus much on it, it's whatever. The Revillution youtube? I'd like to hit 200 subs.......ideally would be 1,000 so I can monetize.....

I have 2 channels, my personal one I've kind of let slip and roll into hiatus, my other one is Cuteavalanche and we're pushing for 1000 subs right now. Just passed 500 last week, so we're getting there.

I hopefully will try and hit 200 subs sometime soon. I'm currently on 179 but I have been relatively inactive for a while due to pursuing other commitments. Fingers crossed...

Very nice, personally I would love to hit 100 followers over on my twitch and potentially get affiliated as we are very close to that. I suppose we will have to see what the future holds!

Back