What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Share your channel!

It's fine. :) Good idea actually. :)

here's mine:

Revillution now has an official Youtube channel -

Here is mine :)

Subbed. :)

Subbed. ;)

@Shortie have you played Destiny 2? Now F2P on Steam and the player base has dramatically increased!

I do play Destiny 2 :) love the game and I had heard since it went free to play at the beginning of this month the player base has increased a lot :)

Subbed to everyone who has shared so far :) thank you to all who have subbed to me :) much appreciated <3

I do play Destiny 2 :) love the game and I had heard since it went free to play at the beginning of this month the player base has increased a lot
Yes indeed! I saw over 200,000 people playing the other day. I loved the first one on the PS3. And this new Steam thing for 2 has really saved it!

Back