What's new

Template errors

• Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Weekend plans?

With COVID, I haven't had proper weekend plans for a while now. Hopefully, we can return to normal soon although it shouldn't be too long since the lockdown is being eased for most places here in the UK

I've been on nightshift all weekend. Its not been the most enjoyable of experiences. Looking forward to some time off.

This weekend is going to be a quiet one for me. Just watching TV shows, playing some games and revising some driving topics for my theory test next week

I might go out to Costa Coffee for lunch tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

I might go out to Costa Coffee for lunch tomorrow, but I'm not sure.
I can't remember the last time I went to a Costa Coffee now after all this COVID stuff. Make sure to check Pret out if you have one near you. They have a months free subscription to a new service which gives you up to 5 coffees a day for free!

Looking forward to this weekend. It's only Monday and I'm already tired

Will hopefully get some new headphones, since my old ones broke >_< .

Will hopefully get some new headphones, since my old ones broke >_< .
Oooff, that's not great. What happened to them? I remembered the bad days of finding out my earphones broken and only being able to use it in one ear! No more problems with my Bluetooth ones luckily

Nice. I miss the good old days of waking up late. With me waking up early on weekdays, I can barely sleep past 11am now
My body clock now seems used to getting up between 1:30 and 2pm. Gotta be up at 7:30am tomorrow tho. Running my car the shop the second they open. :D

Reactions: Ash
My body clock now seems used to getting up between 1:30 and 2pm. Gotta be up at 7:30am tomorrow tho. Running my car the shop the second they open. :D
Have fun. I felt like I would much rather die after waking up that early for the first time after getting used to waking up late :ROFLMAO:

Got the car to the shop, came home, and crashed with my girl till 3pm. hehehehe

Back