What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Weekend plans?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Credits
Epic Creator Code
SmokeyTest
So it's the weekend! Do you got any plans for the weekend? :) If so, what are they? :)

For me? I might stream, if not, i'll be hanging around streams on Mixer, working on Gamer Reloaded and enjoying some games and spending some time with @Shortie . :) What will you be doing this weekend?

I'm hoping to get some writing done, and if I'm extra lucky, hear back from Degica tech support again since I gave them more info. I also am really excited for tomorrow, because we're having a welcome party mixed with a late anniversary party instead of our usual weekly meeting~

As usual for me, to get my usual weekend chores done.

This weekend i'll be enjoying the E3 festivities. :D

My goals will be to take a nice walk or two while the weather's good now that I won't cry in the process from my knee pain. I'll also play a lot more Sims, and ask my boss a thing or two about work. Though that I'm gonna try to do today, since I need to remind her to post Sunday's meeting agenda xD

This weekend is looking really grim in terms of weather so I may be stuck in doing housework and streaming on an evening.

Work on Revillution, maybe stream a little, overall just relax. :)

Gonna hopefully get walking with dad either to the store or just around the area for fun and movement.
Also probably going to be trying to write a fair bit, lurk all the forums I'm on, etc.

I work on the weekends, but I will always make time for video games. Titan Quest is my current game at the moment.

It's definitely a lot of fun. I have always been a fan of games like Diablo. The new expansion is a good way to get my fix until they hopefully release a new Diablo. Has she played Grim Dawn? That one is good too. It has the same engine as Titan Quest.

Hmm...she hasn't played that. This was before WoW which is all she plays now. hehehe

This coming sunday I am Running my Serpent's Skull campaign with both my partners, my baby brother, and two friends.

Not much this weekend. Today is my brother's funeral. Other then that I guess just do chores and relax.

My parents are helping my sister to move house, but I'm just staying at home :p .

My plans are to go see a,movie hopefully. If not it will be spent playing wow. And doing some house chores.

Back