What's new

Template errors

• Template public:message_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php:165)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_DEPRECATED] Creation of dynamic property SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater::$AF_footer is deprecated (src/addons/AddonFlare/Moods/IDs.php:85)

Windows 10

Esmee

Credits
Now that this January Windows 7 is officially dead. And the updates won't be coming for the OS. I am sure most of the people who were on the 7 are now moving towards the Windows 10. I think on that note you can see that it can be pretty much new learning curve for some people. I migrated during the December and so far my experience with the Windows 10 is good.

Have you migrated to Windows 10 yet?

Yes, been using 10 for awhile now. I like it! Seems pretty fast, esp. with my SSD. I run the 64 bit Pro verison.

I've been using Windows 10 since this past August. My laptop came with it, and I was surprised how easily I got used to it.

my PC's for the past few years have had Windows 10 on it, and I haven't had any real issues with the OS itself, my laptop woes have always been hardware, my currentl laptop's keyboard has some terrible flex to it and the keys feel lopsided when typing sometimes because of it. because of this, i'll need to replace the laptop with a new one in a few months when this whole corona virus blows over, if the keys stop working before then, i'll need to purchase an external keyboard until i'm able to get a replacement laptop.

Back